Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome!

Hey Guys!
Thanks for making the trip to the new blog! It being a brand new year and all, I decided this would be the perfect time to make a new bloggy home for myself. From now on, the adventures of the smartest and the artist will be catalogued here... along with business adventures, puppy disasters and the occasional successful DIY project. The old blog can be accessed at any time via the "archives" tab at the top of the page.

Why a new blog?
I switched over for a couple of reasons. Reason 1: I ran out of photos space, due to my propensity to over-document the children in my extended family. Though there are ways to get around running out of photo space... it seemed much easier to start from scratch. Reason 2: I have 5 email accounts, all of which are linked together and funneled into one location. Unfortunately, my old blog was set up under a different email address, which led to a good deal of signing in and out, and missing messages that came in during blog editing.


Love, 








Ps: A reward for your tracking me down on this fine Monday: a puppy that smiles




No comments:

Post a Comment