Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3 things

1). We have been going to puppy school on Monday nights for the last couple weeks. We are officially "those people"- the ones with the puppy that tries to play with but actually annoys all of the other dogs. Also- she has started sitting on the arm of our big chair... like a cat. So essentially we have a very cute, fluffy, overly outgoing cat-dog living in our house. And we love it.






































2). I made oatmeal with blackberries, strawberries and bananas last night to go with our loaded scrambled eggs. It was surprisingly tasty. I did, however, have to google "how do you cook oatmeal", because I have never made anything other than the pre-packaged instant.

3). I put some baby vows in the shop last week. I think there is something really sweet about making promises to your kids the way you make promises to your spouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment