Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We Walk in Fields of Gold (spraypaint)

After last week's big wall reveal, I thought it was high time for me to give you the lowdown on some of my little golden projects. Apparently, in the artist household, all you really need to decorate your walls is a can of gold spray paint and anything that will stay still long enough for me to catch it.

Here it is- the lamest easiest tutorial ever:

1). Find some stuff (I used plastic animals and some fake-o flowers from the dollar store)
2). Hot glue it to a canvas (I actually sprayed the animals first, then glued them, but did the glue then spray method on the flowers)
3). Spray. In a ventilated area. Several Coats.

Go forth, faithful readers, and spraypaint your world. Then report back to me so I can see all of your spraypainty goodness.














No comments:

Post a Comment