Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We interrupt your regularly schedule recaps to bring you a very special Halloween message. Over the weekend, the smartest and Cousin K took Mrs. Cousin K and I out to a masquerade ball. That's right. We're living the dream a little bit. It was gloriously fun. Anyone recognize this dress, by the way? It was almost 3 years to the day from when the smartest and I went to dinner at the same place, and he asked me to marry him, so it was fun to walk around the grounds and reminisce. While wearing capes... because who doesn't have a hankering to wear a cape every now and then.












































Also over the weekend, the puppy turned 1! We bought her a puppy cookie. And she proceeded to chew on my underpants. I'm pretty sure she thought it was the world's most perfect day.




No comments:

Post a Comment