Its the END of the YEAR.
Are in as much denial as I am?
Its the end of the year. Yikes.
As per my end of the year tradition (my other end of the year tradition, by the way, is to completely give up fighting my sweet tooth for the holidays, which results in my wearing dresses due to my pants no longer buttoning) I am re-capping last year's goals to see how I did on the goal-o-meter. As a reminder to both of us, here were my goals as of January 2013:
- Set up B is for Brown website
- Implement new blog/ blog design
- 250 new etsy sales
- 15 new products in the shop
- Blog at least 3 times per week
- Teach Georgie to sit, stay, come, drop it and walk on a leash
- Read more
- Finish the “love” writing project
- Take more photos
- Read my Bible more consistently
- Learn a new illustration style
- Leave the country (not in a permanent running from the law sort of way, in a touristy visiting sort of way)
- Utilize our gym membership to its fullest
And here's the rundown of how it went:
X Set up B is for Brown website (barely squeezed this in. But success!)
X Implement new blog/ blog design (did this in January of last year. But will probably do it again, because I have a slight attention deficit issues. Hey look- a bike!)
X 250 new etsy sales (Had over 445. You guys are AWESOME).
X 15 new products in the shop (I think I rounded this out around 28 new products)
- Blog at least 3 times per week (ahem. You guys already know the answer to this question. I missed it. By about a mile and a half).
X Teach Georgie to sit, stay, come, drop it and walk on a leash (The puppy can sit, stay, come, shake, leave it, drop it, and walk on a leash... and come when she feels like it. I count that as mostly a win.)
X Read more (I did indeed read more. But no Dante or Shakespeare. Rats.)
- Finish the “love” writing project (Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Oh self, you are so sweetly optimistic. I finished precively 7 pages.)
X Take more photos (I took roughly 5,850 photos. That is a BUNCH.)
- Read my Bible more consistently (not so much. but hope springs eternal. And God is patient.)
X Learn a new illustration style (check out these bad boys)
X Leave the country (not in a permanent running from the law sort of way, in a touristy visiting sort of way) (Check. France, Italy, and London)
- Utilize our gym membership to its fullest (Did I mention we quit the gym? Want to know why? Because we were 100% NOT utilizing the membership. Like at all.)