Tuesday, February 4, 2014

House Update: Office Rearranging

Did I mention that I have spring fever? Which is particularly ironic, because our yard (and our dog) is currently covered in a strange white precipitation that we don't typically see much of around here.

In the spirit of spring fever- I have been rearranging things about the house... the smartest's keys... his various school books... enormous pieces of furniture. You know. The usual.

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a new desk online, because my Ikea desk was starting to bow a bit under the weight of my enormously heavy monitor. I opted for something a bit simpler and more table-like, and when it arrived, I decided that some deep cleaning was in order.

The weekend started off like this, with the smartest and the puppy showing their support:







































Eventually, I banished them so I could be productive, and turned this:









































Into a hot mess:









































It seriously took me the better part of a day to get everything changed around and set up. Organizing is always so fun... for the first 5 minutes. Then comes the next 456 minutes which are somewhat less fun.

The end result? I'm a fan:





In case you were wondering... the puppy is also a fan







































And I made meatballs to celebrate. They were tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment