Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Winter Wonderland

It snowed. After several weeks of 70 degree weather and some very confused trees- it snowed yesterday. As a northern born girl... snow makes me really happy. You know who else it makes happy?

The puppy.





































In honor of the delightful snow (which is now sadly melting away), I wanted to share a couple of winter themed illustrated invitations I have been working on this week. I love how custom illustrations can be- they are PERFECT for weddings. Or babies. Or to put on your wall. Or shirt. Or coffee mug. Did I mention that I love illustrations?







































I am actually doing a full spread of seasons on some of these listings- check them out here if you haven't had your fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment