Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feeling Foxy

Yesterday, I got a real hankering to incorporate foxes into an illustration of some kind (there's the most bizarre sentence I've ever shared on a Thursday. You're welcome). Sometimes as a designer, I get stuck on an idea that I really want to work with, but can't quite execute. Usually I drop the project, then come back to it a month or so later, after I have figured out exactly what to do with whatever hairbrained idea I've had. After creating Mr. Fox yesterday, I decided that he would probably enjoy some additional furry friends... thus this odd assortment of creatures was born (one of which is based on the puppy, can you tell which one?):


In other exciting illustration news- there are new illustrated programs in the shop today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment