Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Searching for Spring

Every year, during the month of March, I clean out the smartest and I's closet. I move our sweaters and warm clothing to a different closet, and retrieve my sundresses from hiding. And every year, the weekend after I do my wardrobe rotation, spring smacks me upside the head and runs away. 

Every. Year. Is it any wonder that spring is my least favorite season?

Over the last couple of months, we have had maybe 3 days that have been in the 30s. Maybe. Guess how many we have had since last week's rearranging? 4. At least. Oh spring... just when I thought we might be able to be friends

So rather than actually celebrating spring... I will window shop online to my little heart's content, while blasting the heater and burrowing under multiple blankets. Take that, spring, winter and I are perfectly happy to wait for you to arrive. 



1 2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment