Monday, April 1, 2013

Portland Trip Wrap-Up

The smartest and I had the pleasure of meeting bits and pieces of the artist clan in Lincoln City at the end of last week. We rented a condo on the beach and had a BLAST. It was so fun to spend time together playing and chatting and enjoying the gorgeous views!

We had some amazing beach time- and caught some gorgeous sunsets.

We did a bit of sight seeing- including a lighthouse and a aquarium full of interesting sea creatures.


We even went clamming with Uncle S- he gave us the run-down on all manner of sea creatures.


An in the midst of all of that travel- I scored a couple photos from the window seat of our plane- I can't BELIEVE it was clear enough to see Mt. Hood as we headed home!


And, of course, I tried my new panorama function out- it worked pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment