Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Overly Ambitious Event Planner

Do you guys ever get completely sucked into the idea of throwing a severely over the top party? Usually this happens to me while I'm browsing Pinterest (or while I am doing invitation designs)- I come across gorgeous food ideas and thrifty decor options and I am suddenly overcome with the party throwing itch.

Seeing as I have a lack of cause to be throwing an over the top shindig (and lack the self confidence... I'm always afraid people will judge my bubbly and overly excited spirit)- I thought I would throw a little online bash for all of you delightful folk.

You are cordially invited to my Salute to Spring:






































I will be serving:



Coconut square 
Watermelon Bites
Hummus Bites
Cheesecakes
Glitter Cookies
Taco Bites

And decorating with:


Flowers
Bird Sign
Clock
Teacup Lights


Don't worry about RSVPing... I think you just inadvertently attended. I tell you... this is the way to party!


No comments:

Post a Comment