Thursday, May 30, 2013

Great Gatsby Inspired Invitations

Have you guys seen The Great Gatsby? Here in the smartest/artist household, we aren't overly cultural- so the most recent movie we caught was the Fast and the Furious 6 (which was actually really good, by the way), but it is definitely on my "to see when the smartest is otherwise occupied" list. I have heard it is excellent, and since Art Deco is making a bit of a comeback, I can't wait to see what tasty tidbits I can pilfer as inspiration.

I had a wonderful client commission me to do some Great Gatsby wedding invites last week. She is a return client who I just completely adore- she has the BEST ideas and really similar taste to mine. Here are a couple of the invites that we didn't end up going with:





No comments:

Post a Comment