Friday, May 31, 2013

Digital Party Time: Beach Party

As you may recall from this post, I have a bit of a penchant for party planning. The real issue with this little personality trait of mine is that I have neither the cause nor the funds to perpetually throw parties of all kinds. To alleviate the pressure on my pocketbook, I have taken to throwing online shindigs that save me bundles (and also save me the embarrassment of no one showing up). Thank you SO much for accidentally attending my little digital party. Do stay and look around, the lemonade is particularly good today!

I'm sending these as invitations:







































We'll be drinking this:
Blue Hawaiian Lemonade 

And munching on this:
Sand Dollar Cookies
Fruity Trees
Watermelon
Cupcakes
Clam Cookies 

With a little decoration thrown in to make it legit:
Ribbon Chandeliers 
Streamers

No comments:

Post a Comment