Monday, January 11, 2016

There Has Been a Disturbance...





That tremor in the air that you just felt? That was the blog slowly creaking its way back to life after more than a year of silence. The occasion? The opportunity for a really fantastic Star Wars pun. And a little hankering in the back of my mind that it might be fun to blog again.

I make you no promises.

Firstly, I should probably address why the blogging stopped in the first place. To put a not-too-sharp point on it... I stopped blogging because I felt like it. Life was hectic, I had a plate full of other things to attend to, and I frankly just needed a break. I think that stepping back from things when necessary is one of the harder adult-lessons that I'm learning. Well, that one, and garage door maintenance. Which I didn't even know was a thing until recently.

Life isn't really any less hectic at present, but I have been writing lately. A lot. And the more I write, the more I want to write. Ergo... I may be dropping by here, periodically, when I have something to say. Or nothing to say, and just want to test the bounds of your attention span.

Either way, I'll be back. And if you didn't read that in the Terminator voice... please commence self flagellation. Because you've gotta add a little terminator in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment