Friday, March 4, 2016

I think it might be done

Not to be counting my chickens before they hatch or anything... but in a surprise turn of events that involved one minor epiphany and 50 pages of writing spread over two days, the first draft of the triology is complete.

I put the finishing touches on the epilogue to book three last night at about 1:00am.

I have no idea how to feel about this. I think I'm excited, though obviously not overly excited, because it won't be DONE done until I edit the last two books, a process that I fully expect will take every ounce of willpower that I possess. But I think that this might just represent the completion of a life long dream of mine. I think that I should maybe go find a street and dance in it a little bit. Or at the very least, treat myself to some ice cream before the editing takes hold of my life.

Going to find dancing ice cream. Will report back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment