Thursday, July 13, 2017

Three Things

Thing 1:

I bought a tea diffuser. It looks like a manatee. It is actually called 'mana-tea' which tickles me every time I think about it. Never really been into tea all that much before, but went to a tea place over Christmas and decided it might be worth looking into. Now, a mere 7 months later, here I am taking action and whatnot. So far... I think I might need brewing lessons.



Thing 2:

Prime day happened this week, and I discovered a previously unknown fact about myself. Lightning deals are my Achilles' heel. For those of you not afflicted with this ailment, a lightning deal happens for a limited amount of time, and it is very competitive to snag the thing you want before they are gone. Smart, smart Amazon. On the upside, there were good deals on several baby things I had plans to purchase in the coming months. And on the downside... there were good deals on things that the tiny human does NOT need but now owns.

Thing 3:

Tiny human and I had an instance of accidental matching earlier this week. You'd think I'd have done it on purpose... but then you would remember that I'm the woman who forgot her shoes when going into town yesterday... and then realize I legitimately had no idea until the smartest pointed it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment