Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Naked Walls (round 2)

3 years and 5 days ago, I was in the throes of a decorating dilemma, centering on the utter lack of things hanging on my walls. I wrote what shall hence for be known as "the naked walls post" (read that little gem of truth here). Little did I know that 3 years and 5 days later, I would be having the same conversation with myself, regarding an entirely different house with entirely more wall space. While jamming to country music with a puppy sleeping on my left foot.

Life is a funny and unexpected treat, isn't it?

You'd think that since this isn't my first decorating ball game that I wouldn't be as completely paralyzed by indecision... but you would be incorrect. For some reason, I am twice as paralyzed as I was the first time, and roughly 5 times as indecisive. There are just so many delicious possibilities to consider- I end up getting overly excited and having to breath into a paper bag. Which, now that I think about it, is not that unusual.

Over the last couple of days, I have been sifting through photos to see which ones might be "wall worthy". This is a bit of a challenge- because in my mind even the goofiest and blurriest photos have meaning attaching to them, so it has been a bit of a slow battle. Not as slow as the battle to eradicate the weeds out of our flower bed, but slow nonetheless. As I ponder, I thought I would share a couple photos that are in contention for printing privileges:







Ps. I made a hilarious discovery about myself. Apparently I ALWAYS take photos from the same angle. Behold:







































Even on opposing coasts:




No comments:

Post a Comment