Thursday, September 4, 2014

3 Years of Bliss (and stuff)

As of yesterday, the smartest and I have been hitched for 3 years. 3 years you guys. Does it feel like longer than that to you? Technically we've been together for a bunch longer than that, but our wedding feels like eons (that's right, EONS) ago. We're diggin this whole marriage thing, though, I have to tell you. (And not just because the smartest single handedly made the most delicious steak I've ever eaten in all my life yesterday.) Per our tradition, we snapped a selfie with our trusty wedding vows in front of the new house to commemorate the year. We added it to the collection, which now looks like this:







1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! Guess it's too late after 8 years for Micah and I to start this!? :)

    ReplyDelete