Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pretty, Pretty Things

I always get myself in trouble when I go to Hobby Lobby. I go there looking for inspiration... and then I end up finding TOO MUCH inspiration... and then I make questionable decisions, like going next door and buying a plaid hat with ear flaps.

No... I'm not kidding.

I went looking for a table, but I got supremely distracted by the art. As many of you know, I'm not a painter, but I would really like to learn. So when I see lovely art, I want to study it, touch it, and figure out how on earth do people DO that.

My northern roots are showing a little I think... because the first thing that I saw and loved was this painting of the horse. And then the buffalo. And then I walked around the store documenting every pretty thing that I saw, and then 15 photos later I peeled myself away to return to my functional life.












No comments:

Post a Comment